Coming back to the dispensary
We continue to experience high call volume between the hours of 8AM and 11AM,
so please be sure to leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
FOR CeresMED South Burlington: due to an increase in early morning pre-scheduled appointments and deliveries, online ordering hours are now 9am – 3:45pm.
Please be patient as we work through these new operational changes.
We sincerely appreciate all of your support during this time.
We are continuing to take the necessary measures to keep you and our staff as safe as possible while events surrounding COVID-19 continue to evolve.
* * *
If you are experiencing symptoms related to either the flu or the COVID-19 virus, please refrain from visiting the dispensaries or utilizing our home delivery service. This will help us to maintain the well-being of our community. If you have not done so already, now might be an appropriate time to assign a caregiver that can go to the dispensary and purchase products for you. Download and fill out a caregiver application here.
CeresMED South: Customer Service Lead (servicing both locations): ext. 758
Brattleboro Reception: 723
Middlebury Reception: 780
CeresMED: Customer Service Lead: ext. 707
Home Delivery: 709
* * *
Please take a moment to review the following important information as we welcome back patients to the dispensaries.
Time to Renew?
Please take a look at your VMR ID card expiration date and begin the renewal process if you are expired or within two months of its expiration. In accordance with the VT Department of Public Safety, we can no longer accept any card that is past its expiration date as of July 15th, 2021. You can now renew online with the VMR’s VisualVault. Visit their website here.
Indoor appointments have resumed. We ask that you wear a mask if you have not yet been vaccinated against COVID-19 and arrive at your appointment on time.
- In-Store Express Pickup: Order online and choose “In-Store.”
- Curbside Pickup: South Burlington only*. Order online and choose “Curbside Pickup.” *Due to limited staffing, Middlebury patients may call to request Curbside Pickup if medically necessary.
- Drive-Thru: Brattleboro only. Online ordering only.
- 15-minute Indoor Appointments/Consultations: Schedule a 15-minute in-person appointment and order your product in person. Schedule online or call 844-283-9333
Indoor appointments & In-Store Express Pickups will offer the widest range of payment options with either Cash, Debit or AeroPay. Those utilizing Curbside Pickup or Brattleboro’s Drive-Thru can pay with AeroPay at pickup. Cash is also accepted.
For Indoor appointments and In-Store Express Pickups, you do not need to call when you arrive – you may enter the building as normal.
- South Burlington has separate dedicated spots and signage for Indoor/In-Store Express Pickup and Curbside Pickup. For Curbside Pickup, please call/text the number on the sign at the parking spot when you arrive. Please do not park in front of the building.
- Middlebury and Brattleboro parking have no changes.
Home Delivery Guidelines:
- In an effort to reduce cash handling and person-to-person interaction, we request that all home delivery payments be done with a check. Please have the check written for the exact amount prior to delivery. If you do not bank with checks, please be sure to have the exact amount of cash ready in an envelope for the driver.
- Please be prepared to receive your delivery before our driver arrives so that we may increase efficiency. You can review our Home Delivery Agreement here. We are experiencing elevated demand for our home delivery service during this time and want to maintain a timely schedule for all on route.
- The home delivery fee is temporarily waived for all registered patients.
- The $100 minimum order requirement for home delivery is waived for Burlington residents only. We understand that closing the downtown dispensary presents a challenge to this population, many of whom are without easy access to transportation.
* * *
- We will be performing a thorough sanitation protocol every hour which will address the most commonly used surfaces.
- We are encouraging all workers who have the ability to work from home to do so.
Ceres Natural Remedies Hours of Operation:
- Burlington Flagship Store: This location is currently open with reduced hours, Wednesday through Sunday, 10Am to 6PM. Curbside pick-up is available. Please visit the Ceres website for more information.
- Brattleboro: The CBD Drive Thru is open to patients and the public. The actual retail store is also open. Be advised that the drive-thru menu is a condensed version of what is available in the store. If you depend on products not represented on this menu, please coordinate with customer service to have your preferred product added to your dispensary order.
- Middlebury: Open to the public.
Our top priority is and will always be the safety of our patients and staff. The current events surrounding COVID-19 have prompted us to take precautions to reduce exposure to this virus. A considerable percentage of our registered patients are within the “at risk population” as defined by health officials, a reality we take very seriously.
We realize that this may be an unnerving time for some. We feel deeply for those who have been affected and are grateful to report that no one associated with our organization has contracted COVID-19.
Thank you for your attention to this very important matter and thank you in advance for your efforts. We are encouraging everyone to join us in supporting their communities and local businesses as safe as possible during this time. Rest assured, if we become aware of any condition that affects the safety of our patients and staff we will address it immediately. We are confident that by working together and maintaining healthy channels of communication we can be best prepared for any challenges that lay ahead.
We support hazard pay for frontline workers.
Stay tuned to this web page and our social media for any future updates. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Yours in health,