Job Location: Milton, VT
Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Starting Rate of Pay: $13.00/hr
Posting Deadline: September 10th, 2021
We offer a total benefits package that includes: 401k, PTO, paid holidays, paid volunteer time, health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance, and more!
Become a member of our Production Team!
CeresMED is looking for a Processor l at our Milton production facility. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00pm.
The successful candidate will have the ability to follow specific instructions and apply prior learning and training to current work. The competency to apply quality standards to your work assignments is important, as well as the ability to detect inconsistencies and flaws and work to correct them. This position requires strong manual dexterity and the ability to see details at close range. Reliability and teamwork are important so that the department can meet the required production output. Our workdays provide an opportunity to change gears often, so flexibility and willingness to work where help is needed is important, too.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Operates machinery and equipment used in the production process.
- Places products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting or wrapping.
- Follows detailed assembly and processing instructions, and other processes and procedures.
- Ensures work output meets all quality standards and expectations.
- Completes required documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to observe, receive and obtain information from relevant sources
- Ability to categorize, estimate, recognize differences or similarities and detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of equipment to ensure quality output
- Ability to see details at close range
- Strong manual dexterity and trunk strength.
On-the-job training is provided, and there are opportunities to advance within the organization.
Join our great team and learn and grow with us.
High School Diploma or equivalent and demonstrated reliability. We believe in a happy and well-balanced work-life so an applicant with a positive attitude and who is willing to contribute to a team environment is essential.