CeresMED Delivery Driver/Sales Associate
Job Location: Brattleboro, VT
Part-Time, 16-24 hours per week with the ability to work Wednesday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Starting Rate of Pay: $13.50-$15.00/hr
Posting Deadline: March 11, 2022
We offer a total benefits package that includes: 401k with employer match, PTO, paid holidays, paid volunteer time, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, and more!
Become a member of our CeresMED Team!
CeresMED is looking for a Dispensary Home Delivery Driver at our Brattleboro Dispensary. This position will carry out responsibilities of home delivery program approximately for 5 days a week. Applicants for this position must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license to cover home delivery routes, and a satisfactory driving record.
Your day will be spent helping our valued customers to choose from a large selection of products, listening to customers’ needs and educating them on our array of products and services. And because our products and services change regularly, you will continually learn about new and exciting ways to care for our customers. You will develop a rapport with them because they come back to us on a regular basis. You will respond to emails, answer phone calls, and schedule customer appointments.
When needed, you will assist your Team with daily inventory and work on the sales floor.
Join our great team and learn and grow with us.
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
- Carries out home deliveries as requested. Follows delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Loads, unloads, prepares, inspects and operates the delivery vehicle.
- Completes logs and reports. Follows applicable home delivery SOPs.
- Greets customers at work station or in dispensary waiting room, including answering the door, checking and scanning customer IDs, processing initial paperwork.
- Describes products available and explains use, operation of the products, and care of the merchandise to the customer.
- Totals the purchases, and receives and processes cash or debit card payments.
- Responsible for product inventory at the sales associate station, including medicated and non-medicated plus FIFO, and maintains stock throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized station; and in conjunction with entire staff, a clean and organized dispensary store location.
- Covers the dispensary reception/waiting room area, including answering the phone, responding to emails, and scheduling appointments.
- Cross-trains in customer service responsibilities and processing team at the Catamount Drive location. Attends product knowledge training.
Minimum qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent, 6 months of relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles of providing customer service and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles of showing, promotion, and selling products, including selling tactics, product demonstration, and sales control systems.
- Strong persuasion skills and speaking skills to convey information correctly, and to persuade customer to purchase or change their minds or behavior.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license to cover home delivery routes and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must successfully pass a thorough background check prior to hire, and each successive year during employment.
We believe in a happy and well-balanced work-life so an applicant with a positive attitude and who is willing to contribute to a team environment is essential.
Apply online via the form below with your resume and a letter of interest.
Deadline to apply: March 11, 2022.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check prior to beginning work. CeresMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.