CeresMED Delivery Driver/Sales Associate
Job Location: Burlington, VT
Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Starting Rate of Pay: $16.00/hr
Posting Deadline: October 8, 2021
We offer a total benefits package that includes: 401k with employer match, PTO, paid holidays, paid volunteer time, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, and more!
Become a member of our CeresMED Team!
CeresMED is looking for a Dispensary Home Delivery Driver at our Burlington Dispensary. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00pm. This position will carry out responsibilities of home delivery program approximately for 5 days a week. Applicants for this position must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license to cover home delivery routes and a satisfactory driving record.
Join our great team and learn and grow with us.
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
- Carries out home deliveries as requested. Follows delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Loads, unloads, prepares, inspects and operates the delivery vehicle.
- Completes logs and reports. Follows applicable home delivery SOPs.
- Greets customers at work station or in dispensary waiting room, including answering the door, checking and scanning customer IDs, processing initial paperwork.
- Describes products available and explains use, operation of the products, and care of the merchandise to the customer.
- Totals the purchases, and receives and processes cash or debit card payments.
- Responsible for product inventory at the sales associate station, including medicated and non-medicated plus FIFO, and maintains stock throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized station; and in conjunction with entire staff, a clean and organized dispensary store location.
- Covers the dispensary reception/waiting room area, including answering the phone, responding to emails, and scheduling appointments.
- Cross-trains in customer service responsibilities and processing team at the Catamount Drive location. Attends product knowledge training.
Minimum qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent, 6 months of relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles of providing customer service and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles of showing, promotion, and selling products, including selling tactics, product demonstration, and sales control systems.
- Strong persuasion skills and speaking skills to convey information correctly, and to persuade customer to purchase or change their minds or behavior.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license to cover home delivery routes and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must successfully pass a thorough background check prior to hire, and each successive year during employment.
We believe in a happy and well-balanced work-life so an applicant with a positive attitude and who is willing to contribute to a team environment is essential.
Apply online via the form below with your resume and a letter of interest.
Deadline to apply: October 8th, 2021.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check prior to beginning work. CeresMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.